Vet Services / Boarding & Day Care
Our Boarding Service
We provide boarding services for cats and small dogs year-round. Boarding pets receive daily veterinary supervision to ensure all health problems are identified and addressed immediately.
Conditions of Boarding
- Dogs and cats must be up to date with vaccination. Minimum F3 for cats and C5 for dogs.
- All pets must be on a regular flea product. We can provide flea treatment on arrival if needed.
- Animals must also be on a worming product and up to date with heartworm prevention.
- Charges for boarding are per calendar day and payment for the full boarding stay is payable on the discharge of your pet.
- We discourage personal belongings such as toys and blankets as they may be lost or damaged. We have clean fleecy beds for all animals.
- We will offer the best possible veterinary care if your pet requires medical attention during his stay. We will attempt to contact you if any emergency situation regarding your pet’s health arises.
- We’re able to give medication for a small additional fee. Pets on medication or special diets should bring these with them. Alternatively, we can provide them at an additional cost.
- If you need to extend your pet’s stay beyond the arranged period, please contact us as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your needs.
We are also able to arrange boarding pick up from the clinic for Hanrob Pet Resorts or suggest other boarding facilities for larger dogs.
Please contact us for full availability.
For bookings, please contact us at (02) 9874 3452 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.